Dedicated Removals Erith offers professionalism, punctuality and attention to detail. They have made us the preferred removal company for individuals and entities in DA8 area. We have the expertise, technical capacity and manpower to organise and conduct a wide range of property relocations, as well as various goods delivery requirements. Our services can be customised as per individual needs, or made to include handy additional options for more convenience and better value for money.
Affordability – one of the main advantages of using our removal solutions in Erith
Affordability is key when it comes to choosing the right service for you. This is why we offer fair pricing and competitive quotes without any hidden fees or unmentioned additional charges. We are happy to arrange for job viewings and onsite quotations to help us come up with accurate price estimates.
Dedicated removal teams – punctuality and reliability on all levels
With us customers don’t have to worry about damage to goods, loss of items or delays in delivery as we work with professional drivers and experienced porters able to deal effectively with all aspects of the removal or delivery process.
- All work, including essentials like packing and inventory is taken care of by our porters;
- Correct loading/offloading of items overseen by qualified removal drivers;
- Transportation in specialised removal vehicles of the appropriate size and load capacity;
All removal and delivery services under one roof!
Our efficient home and office removals in Erith are the convenient and affordable solution to a variety of general and specialised relocation and delivery needs. Choose from things like:
- Domestic & commercial relocations;
- Removal of single items/high value goods;
- Delivery services for personal items and commercial goods;
- Packing and storage solutions (also delivery of packing materials);
- Professional tenancy cleaning;
- Licensed domestic and commercial waste removal & disposal;
Week round availability on all services, including bank holidays at no change of price.
Erith is a riverfront district of southeast London, within the Borough of Bexley. In the last half century, the area has seen much regeneration and redevelopment. New housing has grown notably in Erith since the 1960s. The area’s riverfront features a number of Grade listed historic buildings. The rest of Erith is pretty much typical London suburbia. Erith retains its coastal look and feel thanks to the longest river pier in London. Small riverside portions of Erith are still used by industry.